Skip to content
- Committed to Giving – Monday “You must reserve a tenth-part of whatever your fields produce each year.” (Deuteronomy 14:22)
The Bible is unapologetic in discussing our income, possessions, and generous giving. In the Old Testament, the offering was not determined by a percentage of income but instead consisted of sacrificing a portion of crop and livestock yields. The act of sacrifice ...
- Committed to Giving – Sunday The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,
the world and its inhabitants too. (Psalm 24:1)
The Bible begins with God’s creation of the world. In Genesis 1, God turns the stewardship of the creation over to human beings, who as male and female are created in God’s image. They are to care for and ...
- Committed to Witness – Saturday “In the same way, let your light shine before people,
so they can see the good things you do
and praise your Father who is in heaven.”
In the gospel of Matthew, Jesus tells his listeners they are like a “city on a hill” that cannot be hidden. Jesus said these words near the Sea of Galilee, ...
- Committed to Witness – Friday “Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
teaching them to obey everything that I’ve commanded you.
Look, I myself will be with you every day until the end of this present age.”
More of us may qualify as evangelists than ...
- Committed to Witness – Thursday So, my child, draw your strength from the grace that is in Christ Jesus.
Take the things you heard me say in front of many other witnesses
and pass them on to faithful people who are also capable of teaching others.
(1 Timothy 2:1-2)
Disciples of Jesus are called to a great task. We are to take those things ...