Skip to content
- Committed to Prayer – Wednesday Do not be anxious about anything;
rather bring up all of your requests to God in prayers and petitions,
along with giving thanks. (Philippians 4:6)
What are you most anxious about? Do you struggle to pay the bills? Is your marriage in crisis? Are you stuck in a dead-end job? Do you have friendships that are under strain?
Life is ...
- Committed to Prayer – Tuesday “The Lord proclaims, the Lord who made the earth,
who formed and established it, whose name is the Lord;
call to me and I will answer and reveal to you wondrous secrets you haven’t known.” (Jeremiah 33:2-3)
You have been claimed by God in Christ. You are a child of God. God, “the Lord who made the earth,” ...
- Committed to Prayer – Monday You ask and don’t have because you ask with evil intentions,
to waste it on your own cravings. (James 4:3)
Does God always give us what we ask for? Of course not. Good thing, too!
But why? God gives us permission to ask for anything. Yet we do not always receive what we ask for, sometimes to our ...
- Committed to Prayer – Sunday “I will do whatever you ask for in my name,
so that the Father can be glorified in the Son.
When you ask me for anything in my name, I will do it.” (John 14:13-14)
There is a subtle logic contained in this saying of Jesus, one that could be missed. It is not simply a ...
- Committed to Christ – Saturday Jesus said to the Jews who believed in him,
“You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teaching.
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:31-32)
The saying “the truth will set your free” is well-known, but too few know where it is found, and even fewer have ...