Do you know someone interested in “reaching and inspiring youth, within our congregation and through community outreach by creative programs promoting Christian growth and spiritual development”?
We want to hire an enthusiastic individual as our Leader of Youth Ministry and Christian Education.
- Demonstrated experience in Christian education and youth ministry
- Demonstrated acceptance of the tenets of the Reformed Theological tradition of this church and knowledge of how to teach youth about Christ’s love, compassion, and acceptance of them.
- Demonstrated computer literacy
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Demonstrated creativity and organizational skills to implement programs that serve both our members and the youth of our community
- Applicants will pass a youth worker background clearance.
- Provide pastoral care to youth, helping them to grow in their faith and develop Christian character for the experiences of daily life
- Develop and implement outreach programs to connect students and their families from Temple Terrace Presbyterian Weekday School and local elementary schools
- Recruit, train, and motivate volunteers for Christian education program and youth ministry
- Work together and plan with the adult leaders of Sunday school and the youth groups
- Recruit and organize parents of the students to assist in Sunday school and the youth ministry
- Review and evaluate Christian education curriculum
- Actively promote youth programs and activities in the community using various social media and presence and making presentations at community events
- Manage Vacation Bible School
- Engage in continuing education to improve professional skills
Interested persons should quickly contact the pastor with a resume and cover letter describing how their training and experiences will help us minister with youth and families.