New In Person Worship Guidelines
The TTPC Re-Entry Task Force met to discuss revising our guidelines for in person worship. The recommendation that was arrived at was sent to the Session for their approval. The recommendation gained Session approval and is below for your information. These new guidelines will go into place on Sunday, May 30, 2021. Please note that if you come into the church during the week, Monday through Friday, we still request that you wear a mask.
REVISED RE-ENTRY GUIDELINES
1) TTPC began in-person worship on Sunday, November 1, 2020. As we transition into what is next, worship will continue to be available on the TTPC YouTube channel.
2) For those attending in-person worship, the following measures will be in place to provide for the health and safety of our worshipers.
- We will gather in Fellowship Hall at 10:00 a.m. for one worship service until such time as the Sanctuary renovation is complete, and we can consider moving back into the Sanctuary.
- We will enter through the double doors (with the ramp) on the south side (Bullard Parkway side) of Fellowship Hall.
- We ask that you do not attend if you are feeling ill, chills, fever, cough, runny nose, stomach issues or other symptoms.
- For fully vaccinated people, no masks and no social distancing is required. For non-vaccinated or partially vaccinated people, including children, masks and social distancing is encouraged.
- Hand sanitation stations will be located throughout Fellowship Hall.
- Chairs in the worship area will be set up for social distancing.
- In the worship bulletin are marked times when you are welcome to stand if you desire. You are invited to sing softly or hum with the music. There will be no coffee fellowship and no touching during Passing of the Peace at this time.
- We will continue to not pass the offering plates. A drop-box will be available for offerings and prayer requests. Disposable cups will continue to be used for communion.
- Following worship, those who have been vaccinated may visit with one another.
- The worship area will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized following the worship service.
End of guidelines.